University of Lausanne, Switzerland
Level/Field(s) of study:
All Master’s programme from among those offered by the UNIL, except the subsequent
• Master from the varsity of drugs
• Master of Education
• Master of Law from the schools of Zurich and Lausanne
• Master of legal code , magistracy specialism
• Master of Science in education and Sports Didactics
• Master of Science in Health sciences
• All MASs (PhD programmes)
Note: For the Master of Law, only two specializations – “international and comparative law” and “legal theory” are hospitable applications for Masters scholarships.
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the scholar . It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to fifteen July (or 10 months a year) for the entire duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years counting on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the primary year.